Thursday, August 11, 2011
We went to the store today after we met daddy for lunch at McDonalds. On our way back to the apartment, we stopped at the small pond/garden just inside the security gate.
Not sure whether you can tell or not, but there are tiny tadpoles swimming on the lilypads. Timothy was so excited! We had just finished a lesson that talked about how tadpoles grow up, lose their tails, and grow legs before they fully turn into frogs. Maybe we'll get lucky and catch them in their mid-stages.
And while we were still dancing in joy over the find, Tyler found a lizard! And not just any lizard, a HUGE one. He asked me what kind it was, and I had to tell him I have no clue. Any herpetologists out there?
- 2013 (6)
- 2012 (56)
- You Can Change the Country. . .
- Can't Be a Kid Without a Bicycle
- The Terrace Tropical Paradise - Phase 1
- Oh the Pain, Oh the Hardship
- What's With the Dot?
- Random Photo Friday!
- Our Very First Stop for Gasoline
- I'm glad I'm not a construction worker
- Safety Laws? What safety Laws?
- Breaking and Entering...Part Deux
- It's Just What Friends Do
- Indian (Micro) Economics
- Random Photo Friday!
- My Biscuit Woes
- I'm disgusted by our protestors in the US
- Foodie Post 2: Gobi Masala, Dal, and "phulka" Chap...
- Christensen Conversations - Episode 1
- Breaking and Entering - Scary and Infuriating
- Foodie Post 1: Chapati and Egg Curry
- Our Trip to the Produce Store - Guest Photographe...
- Our Impromptu Field Trip
- I've Discovered the Joy of Stay-At-Home Parenting....
- Yep - It's Official
- You Say Tomato....
- We Might Be in the Market for a Cook/Nanny
- It Was the Best of Times, it was.....
- Our Trip to See Smurfs 3D
- Animals (10)
- BSYCH (7)
- Christensen Conversations (1)
- Current Events (7)
- Customs and Culture (50)
- Domestic Help (11)
- Flights (10)
- Food (21)
- FYI (28)
- Holidays (28)
- Homeschool (3)
- Medical (3)
- Packing (3)
- Preparation (6)
- Pricing (15)
- Random Photo Friday (18)
- Random Thoughts (31)
- Setting Up a Home (9)
- Shopping (17)
- The Sad Side of Moving (8)
- Transportation (14)
The “marry a virgin” movement in evangelical circles is misguided - When I was in junior high and high school and listening to church talks about purity, a major theme was the idea that you should try to marry someone who s...5 weeks ago
Powered by Blogger.