Wednesday, March 21, 2012
..was a total bust. The boys and I picked up food at KFC, then stopped to get Jason so we could all go have a picnic at the park near daddy's office. I thought it would be fun, since we drive by it all the time, and it has one of the larger playsets for kids. But we got there, and saw this...
You'll note the parts that say the park is not open in the middle of the day, nor do they allow food and drink inside the park. Ooops.
- 2013 (6)
- Blog on (Very) Temporary Hiatus
- I'm a 2012 Golden Heart Finalist!
- Random Photo Friday - I Did Say Random...
- Our Picnic at the Park...
- The Daily Commute
- Random Photo Friday - Achy Breaky...Ribs?
- Is There a Tooth Fairy in India
- The Do's and Don't's of Small Talk
- Random Photo Friday - It's Good to Have Friends
- Happy Holi!
- Traffic Accidents - An Update
- Spring is in the Air !
- Random Photo Friday - Stink No More!
- A Train Ride at the Forum Mall
- 2011 (132)
- Animals (10)
- BSYCH (7)
- Christensen Conversations (1)
- Current Events (7)
- Customs and Culture (50)
- Domestic Help (11)
- Flights (10)
- Food (21)
- FYI (28)
- Holidays (28)
- Homeschool (3)
- Medical (3)
- Packing (3)
- Preparation (6)
- Pricing (15)
- Random Photo Friday (18)
- Random Thoughts (31)
- Setting Up a Home (9)
- Shopping (17)
- The Sad Side of Moving (8)
- Transportation (14)
The “marry a virgin” movement in evangelical circles is misguided - When I was in junior high and high school and listening to church talks about purity, a major theme was the idea that you should try to marry someone who s...5 weeks ago
Powered by Blogger.